Monday, February 6, 2012

Adventure Time Crew at the Annie Awards

 Guess who I ran into at the 39th Annual Annie Awards, none other than Adam Muto, Rebecca Sugar and Ian Jones-Quartey! The annual award show is for the best people in animation. The three were out and about at the after party. Ian says he's back on Adventure Time, which doesn't seem good for Secret Mountain Fort Awesome. 

Sadly, Adventure Time didn't win this year at the Annie's. It was nominated in two categories: Best Animated Special Production for the episode "Thank You" and Rebecca Sugar for Best Storyboarding in a Television Production. I'm just sorry they didn't win. Rats, I guess it's a honor just to be nominated, but still they should have won. I could hear people around me in the audience guessing they would win when their nominations went up and shouted woo-hoos as loudly as possible. Sorry guys, but to me and all your fans you don't need an award, you already won best cartoon show ever in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment