Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mondo Mike Mitchel Posters

 via Superpunch

"Earlier this year, I was watching a cartoon about a dog and a kid with a sword fighting candy zombies. I had no idea what it was because I came into it after the intro, but quickly found out that it was ADVENTURE TIME. I fell in love. I’ve seen them all countless times and truly think that it is one of the best shows on television. It’s smart, funny and ultra creative. From that point on I tried to get the license and now, I’m proud to say that we’ve teamed with Cartoon Network to produce an ADVENTURE TIME series. Being released on Black Friday, we present to you our first poster by Mike Mitchell!"-Justin from Mondo

get em here, but not until friday at $65 bucks a pop poster, so sold out when it comes out, so be ready

No comments:

Post a Comment