Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meet Flint and Cage Evil Versions of Finn and Jake


 So we have a gender-bending universe and a fan made evil universe. Flint and Cage are evil versions of our heros Finn and Jake. Don't know the artist, but they've been kickin around the net. If you look below the entire cast has been changed, maybe by multiple fan artists. I know it's old to do the old evil universe thing ,but I love it.

The design of Finn just grabs me, because of his pointy inward ears. The gun seems magical and of course the motto of The Tick and Batman rings in  "heroes don't use guns". Cage freak me out, he of course is a cat, but he's so pointed in being opposite to Jake's roundness.

I can't take credit for that excellent chart below, found it on the net, but it' amazing to see how many characters were changed to evil forms. I think an episode of AT with a visit to this evil dimension would be great.

AT  fans impress with character design, if you are the artist be sure to send your work to Cartoon Network in Burbank to the Adventure Time crew, I mean Me-Mow was created and it looked awful.
Awful as how Flint and Cage act.








No comments:

Post a Comment